In 2009, our Marketing/Membership Committee revised the Chamber Bucks program to expand participation and inrease fairness. Rather than spending your Bucks in an auction, they will become ballots for draws at the BA5.
At each BA5 event, there will be 3 boxes, and each box will be assigned to a prize. You will get to choose which of the 3 boxes you want to put your Bucks in and we will draw the winners. Sounds simple, right? Well there is one slight twist - you won’t know which prize each box is assigned to! So write your name, company, & phone # on the back of your Bucks and choose your box wisely!
How can I get more Bucks?
- Refer a business that joins the Chamber
- Volunteer on a committee and attend the meetings
- Attend BA5, BBN or Networking@Noon Events
- Bring a one-time guest to BA5
Are there any rules I should know?
- You must be present to win the draw
- Only Chamber members are eligible to win
- If you can’t stay for the draw or the prizes don’t appeal, you may hold on to your Bucks and put them in a box at a later meeting
- The Chamber reserves the right to limit the number of times any one person/ company may win per year
When Chamber members bring guests to Business After 5 events, it allows more businesses to see first hand how vital networking can be, as well as providing all attendees with a potential new contact. Referrals are an important part of improving Chamber membership for everybody; increasing the membership base by even one company can help all members. To show our appreciation to the members that bring guests to BA5 events, we will be including one of your business cards in our regular monthly advertising.
Bring a guest with you to the next BA5; help out your business associates, your fellow members, and your own business!
Please note that guests are permitted to attend only one BA5 event before joining the Chamber. Members are only permitted to win this draw once per year.
When you attend a BBN, be sure to enter your business card at the door for a chance to have your business featured in an upcoming edition of the Chamber's Newsletter.