The Canadian Chamber of Commerce are pleased to present the first of several webinars that will focus on the human resource challenges that chambers and their members face today. Member businesses are invited to take advantage of the valuable information.
The first webinar will focus on SME Employee Skills Upgrading. This webinar will take place on Thursday, March 28, 2012 from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. EDT.The fastest way to improve your business’ productivity is to grow your employees’ skill sets.
Targeted at small- and medium-sized businesses, participants will learn how essential skills in the workplace can make a difference and how to find the skills upgrading support they need.This webinar will feature the following topics:
1. Essential skills, productivity and competitiveness: the Canadian imperative
- Presenter: T. Scott Murray, DataAngel Policy Research Inc.
2. My employees don’t have the essential skills they need! So what? Now what?
- Presenter: Janet Lane, Literacy Alberta
3. Practical solutions for your business
- Presenter: Lindsey McIntosh, Office of Literacy and Essential Skills, Human Resources and Skills Development Canada
There is no cost for participation. The program has been designed to fit busy business schedules so the entire webinar will last only one hour.
Spaces for this webinar are limited. We ask participants to pre-register by clicking here.