What do sole proprietors who run a business, corporations that file a corporate tax return and not-for-profit organizations all have in common?
They all need a GOOD bookkeeper!
At BDO, we free businesses from the day-to-day burden of financial accounting using a reliable, Cloud-based and all-inclusive service with business information available anytime, anywhere.
Our bookkeeping and payroll solutions provide a private and secure website where you can access the major components of your financial records. This portal is always accessible, regardless of time or location. Simply log in to your account from any tablet, computer or smartphone. As long as you have internet, you have access to your secure financial information.
Our services help you address the following business needs:
- Provide you with the means to manage day-to-day accounting and address increasingly complex accounting and tax issues
- Help you make better business decisions by enhancing the credibility and integrity of your financial records with quality and timely processing by our bookkeeping specialists
- Dispel any lingering tax concerns, knowing that your day-to-day processing is being handled by one of the world’s leading accounting and advisory firms
- Free up your valuable time so you can focus on the priorities and strategies that are essential to maximizing efficiencies, growing your business and enabling a better work-life balance
- Eliminate the hassle of losing salaried bookkeepers to illness, leave, or alternative employment by using our depth of personnel resources as your accounting department
- Enable you to access a reliable, up-to-date accounting software solution on a monthly subscription basis to provide predictable, consistent costs for your accounting function
In looking after the day-to-day transacting, our bookkeeping team can then ensure that the government filings are done on time. Quite often these filings are either forgotten about or late and can cost a company penalties and interest. Or another scenario is late filing when there are refunds and the company is having to either dip into their investments or line of credit to help with cash flows. Outsourcing your bookkeeping to a team at BDO will help keep these filings on time and help with your cash flow which in turn could save your company money.
Another thing to think about is your competition, what are they doing? If they are outsourcing their bookkeeping and keeping their costs down then they are able to charge less and therefore underbid you on pricing of jobs and products. Outsourcing is becoming very common and don’t assume your competition isn’t already doing it. This is something that you may need to think about in order to stay competitive in your market.
If any of this information sparked some interest in you, please contact Deanna Lancaster, Senior Manager, Outsourcing for a free consultation to see how BDO can help you and your company. email@example.com or 705 726 6331 ext. 8533.