Good employees are extremely valuable and the best seek new challenges and learning. With eLearning, employee skills improve and turnover is reduced by preparing and training employees for new roles and/or increased responsibilities.
The Chamber eLearning Centre provides its world class online training curriculum, any time, to any PC with an Internet connection and at very reasonable costs. Employees can take training on the job or even from home.
The Centre offers hundreds of topics covering:
- Computer Skills
- Customer Service
- Sales & Marketing
- Team Building
- Work & Life Balance
- And more. . .
- Comprehensive Internet-based eLearning
- Worldwide acceptance with over 200,000 learners from large corporations to independent enterprises
- Self-paced Internet learning from office or home.
- Broad range of over 1,500 courses and recognized certifications.
- Engaging and effective courses with hands-on exercises, simulations, and relevant graphics.
- Most economical means of curriculum selection, skills assessment, and knowledge transfer.
- Empower staff and help your organization achieve.
- Fun, interactive, and rewarding!
For more details on the courses, to try a sample course, to see a detailed comparison of eLearning versus Instructor-Led Training, or to order your courses online, please visit www.chamberelearning.com